Now that the latest nail-biting, edge of your seat season of The Walking Dead has come to end, it seemed like a good time to reflect on what have we learned if it ever came to surviving a real zombie apocalypse:
1) When it comes to family, there’s no room for sentiment – if they get bitten, put ’em down!
2) Campervans seem like an awesome idea, until you run out of fuel, and zombies tear easily through the paper thin walls
3) Zombies aren’t your biggest problem
4) Always clear the room
5) Cash is meaningless – stock up on ammo, food and medical supplies – these are the only currency that counts.
6) Always have a bad ass on your team
7) Learn to fight with weapons that don’t need ammo
8) A grenade launcher will get you out of a sticky situation
9) Never leave the keys in the ignition
10) Stay close to home – you know where everything is and will be aware of the pitfalls
11) Kids never listen and will always get into trouble
12) Zombies can make great allies!
Let us know your top survival tips in the comments below!